- Fantastic Fun-Filled Destination for all the family.
- National award winners for four years running.
- No time limits – stay and play all day.
- Indoor and outdoor play.
- Freshly made meals and snacks
served all day (click for food menu)
- Starbucks beverages, deli counter and fresh juice bar.
- Ideal party venue – see our Party Package brochure
(click for party brochure)
- Clean, Safe and Totally Child Friendly.
- Open every day from 9.30am until 6.30pm*
- Great for school trips and group outings.
- Supervised holiday and weekend club (ages 5+)
Click on pdf.
- Drop off crèche for up to 2 hours (ages 4+)
Adults must remain on the premises at all times to supervise
the children in their care (with the exception of the holiday &
weekend club / drop off crèche).
Only food and drink purchased
at Adventure Point may be consumed on the premises.
See our Rules of Play for
*occasionally we close at 4pm for private hire – please check
feed on prices page for details
Open every day from 9:30am until 6:30pm
Tel:01325 481 616
Adventure Point is located at Morton
Park Darlington, just off the A66 bypass, next to B&Q, Morrisons
and The Woodlands Hospital.
Just follow the brown tourist signs for the Brick Train.