RULES OF PLAY
Please observe the following Adventure Point rules to
ensure that everyone is safe:
- We have provided separate age appropriate areas.
For everyone’s safety please adhere to all age and
- Adults must remain on the premises at all times
to supervise the child / children under their care.
- Our team will always keep a watchful eye on
children as they go around their normal tasks,
however children will remain the full responsibility
of the parent / guardian at all times.
- If you accidentally lose your child in the
adventure area please alert a staff member who will
- During peak periods, Adventure Point reserve the
right to restrict play sessions to 2 hours.
- Please inform a member of staff if your child
has any sort of accident, however minor – one of our
trained first aiders should take a look.
- In order to maximise the children’s safety and
prevent injury we recommend that long sleeves and
trousers should be worn. No watches or jewellery
- For safety and hygiene reasons shoes should be
removed and socks must be worn. Please take care if
you wear glasses.
- This is a gum free area. Please ensure that no
chewing gum is brought into the centre.
- We do not accept liability for your valuables
from either loss, damage or theft. We suggest you
minimise the amount of valuables you bring. There
are handbag lockers available if you need to store
something while you take your children on the play
- Disrespectful and abusive behaviour towards
others could result in you and your party being
asked to leave.
- All our play equipment is designed for maximum
fun, and has passed stringent requirements imposed
on us from ROSPA (Royal Society for the Prevention
of Accidents). We cannot therefore be held
responsible for accidents which occur whilst playing
on our equipment.
- For every 4 children in your group there must be
1 responsible adult to watch over and supervise
their play and behaviour.
- Our food is prepared to a very high standard,
our drinks are good quality and reasonably priced.
Unfortunately you are not permitted to bring your
own food or drinks on to the premises.
- We keep eating and playing areas separated at
Adventure Point, so food and drink stay off the play
equipment. We want to avoid slips, trips and
- Adventure Point Limited has created an adventure
area for children to enjoy and get lots of exercise.
We want them to burn calories on the equipment, but
not by running around the Centre.
- Children who are unwell should not use the play
- Management reserve the right to refuse entry.